How far along? 10 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Down 5-6 pounds
Maternity clothes? Have some in the closet, but haven't worn any yet.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping great - except when I have to work at 5am.
Best moment this week: Finding the Winnie the Pooh stuffed characters buy one get one free at the Disney store.
Movement: Of course not.
Food cravings: Still liking the carbs a lot, but food in general is starting to sound pretty decent.
Gender: No thoughts either way...
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Wine after stopping to get my friend a bottle and a fabulous tasting was going on at the store.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my Mom for Mother's day
Weekly Wisdom: Don't let yourself get over-tired.
Milestones: Nothing too exciting this week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment