Well, I got let go on Wednesday.... That was a pretty crappy way to come back from a 3-day weekend. I guess now I will just have more time to obsess. It's a good thing my FF VIP ran out... otherwise I would be playing with my chart all day like I did yesterday. I so want "positive" news tomorrow - but for some reason I just really don't feel like it's a go this cycle. Maybe because this is the 8th cycle we've been trying to no avail... I really hope that it is good. I have no symptoms or anything of AF, so maybe I should try being caustiously optomistic. Tomorrow should tell one way or the other... At least I hope so...
I'm off to see about getting a job today - hopefully it's a M-F thing. I really don't like to work on the weekends... So, I hope I get good news one way or another...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment